Thursday, April 28

The Easter Bunny loves Handmade

Did you know that?  She really does.  I really wanted more to the Easter Baskets than candy.  My mom always did a great job filling our baskets with cool things...and a little candy.  As I got older, it was filled with clothes and accessories.

Oh, and by the way, I got an Easter basket all the way through college.

One item I really wanted in their basket this year was a handmade bunny.  I looked at sewing patterns on Etsy, but then ran across super cute crochet bunnies.  I mean, I CAN crochet...like a scarf, but definitely not a bunny.  So I called on my trusty crochet teacher, Becky, to "commission" Easter Bunnies for both kids.  And with only a week notice, I picked up these lovelies on Saturday afternoon.

Photobucket

The kids LOVE them and sleep with them every night.  Thank you, Becky!  Now go check out Becky's blog.

Photobucket

No comments: